New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla starts deforestation process at Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla wins Taiwan military contract for a fleet of 20 electric vehicles
- Tesla announces $2 billion capital raise right after Elon Musk said ‘it doesn’t make sense’
- Tesla owner says Model X saved his life after crash down a hill
- Tesla issues voluntary recall for 15,000 Model X electric SUVs
- Tesla is going to make discontinued Model 3 Long Range RWD in China, already produced over 2,000 cars this year
- The short list of EVs expected at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- Daimler struggles to meet European CO2 targets with EV production in question
- Volvo Trucks demonstrates all-electric VNR truck pilot program in California
- EGEB: How transparent solar panels could make greenhouses net zero
- US Army testing all terrain electric scooter for tactical use
- Review: Electra Vale Go! e-bike’s versatility outweighs its few shortcomings
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.